22 Tips to Sell your House Fast! Part 1
Over 4,000 homeowners have trusted US to buy their home.
In the previous blog, we discussed cheap and efficient quick fixes under $250 that can make your house look stellar. It’s now time to add finishing touches. Here are some great ideas that can be extremely effective if put together smartly!
The exterior of your house is what will draw people to check what’s inside. Here’s a list of tips to help make your house more inviting:
1. Driveway: Pay extra attention to the area that leads to your house. If it’s exceptionally dull, you could add some sparkle by getting the concrete driveway and sidewalk pressure washed. If you’ve an asphalt driveway, don’t forget to put a fresh coat of sealer.
2. Garage: A well organized, spacious garage could add more value to your house. Empty out whatever you don’t intend to use or keep. Double check to see that garage doors work smoothly. And ALWAYS keep garage doors down, especially when people come to see the house.
3. Mailbox: Is it way too fancy to drive people away? Does it look tacky? Keep it simple, straight and upright.
4. Lawn: Maintain your exterior regularly. Pull out weeds, trim bushes and mow the lawn as needed. If you have overgrown trees that cover your house completely, consider pruning or removing them completely.
5. Landscape: Nothing adds life to an exterior like a well designed landscape. For that added touch of color and vibrancy, consider growing different colored flowers in adjacent beds.
Are you looking for professional help to sell your house fast? Express Homebuyers can help. In the past five years we’ve sold over 800 homes within the DC metro area. We can help you list your house for sale. If we can’t sell your house in 60 days, we guarantee to buy it from you, no matter what the condition.
Just call us at [dynamic_phone] or visit our website to chat with a representative.
This series will be continued. For more tips to sell your house fast, continue to read our blogs.
If you have any tips or suggestions that you’d like to share, please feel free to comment on this blog post.
Make sure you're dealing with a reputable company that keeps their word, so you don't end up in a lose-lose situation.
If somone cannot answer yes to all of these questions, how can you trust them to do what they say?
Work with Express Homebuyers and you'll have both Peace of Mind and Cash In Your Pockets.
- Do they have proof of $$ in the bank that shows they are making an honest offer?
- Do they have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they have video testimonials from actual customers that they can show you?
- Will they provide up to a $20,000 cash advance to help with expenses when moving?
- Do they have a physical office and staff to help you through the entire process, or are they just working out of their car?