We are seeking an Acquisitions Manager / Sales ManagerGet Your No-Obligation, Risk-Free Offer
We are seeking an Acquisitions Manager
Express Homebuyers is a real estate investment company. We are not real estate brokers. We buy houses directly from homeowners, renovate them, and re-sell them. We have bought more than 2,000 homes since 2003 and are looking for great people to keep up with our rapid growth. Express Homebuyers places more emphasis on cultural fit vs previous experience. If you feel you’re a fit with our core values below, please continue the process and we will explore whether there is an opportunity for us to work together.
Express Homebuyers Core Values
Humility and Confidence
If There is a Problem, Fix It
Learn and Improve
In addition to hiring, training and motivating a growing Acquisition team, the right person for this Acquisitions Manager (AM) opportunity will thrive on closing good deals, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements. The AM will manage associates as they follow up on seller leads via phone calls, emails and texts. The AM will grasp the benefits of continuous learning, enjoy the challenges of managing and motivating team members and be willing to roll up their sleeves to make a measurable impact on the business.
This job is not about putting in time; it’s about savvy business sense and getting results. The successful candidate will be career-driven, goal-oriented, passionate, and committed to making a contribution to the team.
Express Homebuyers believes in challenging our associates, because when people excel, the company benefits. When the company benefits, the associates reap more rewards. It’s a self-sustaining cycle of excellence, and it creates a culture that maximizes both work and fun.
What You Will Do:
- Maximize the number of homes purchased and the resulting profitability
- Increase conversion rates on leads and appointments
- Find new acquisition channels and funnels
- Set and achieve monthly profit goals with Director of Acquisitions (DA)
- Maintain 100% accuracy within CRM system (Infusionsoft)
- Ensure the deals close on time
The Qualifications You Must Have:
- High school degree
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of proven sales experience, consistently exceeding quota
- 2-5 years of management experience
- Hiring and recruiting experience
Base Salary $80,000-$100,000
We Want Someone Who:
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude and will go above and beyond when needed.
- Can identify an obstacle or problem – and always has a potential solution before talking with anyone.
- Enjoys learning new things and is interested in growing personally and professionally.
- Has an optimistic outlook on life.
- Is willing to hustle and roll up their sleeves to make a measurable impact on the business.
- Thrives working with a small, dynamic team of incredible and fun people in a continually growing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Is currently happy with where they are and what they’re doing, but wants a bigger challenge.
- Pushes to achieve great things in life
- Considers him/herself a winner and has accomplished things in life
- Wants more excitement, challenges and reward for their efforts
We Do NOT Want Someone Who:
- Has a bad attitude.
- Needs constant hand holding. We have a comprehensive training program – and we’ll ensure you have been thoroughly trained – however after training, we expect you to work without close supervision.
- Whines and complains.
- Doesn’t play well with others.
- Is of questionable integrity.
- Isn’t looking for a long-term position.
Top 12 coolest things about working at Express Homebuyers:
- Fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Friendly, supportive and smart colleagues
- Exceptional education and training
- Paid Time Off isn’t tracked
- You can leave early on Fridays during the summertime
- Family is one of our guiding core values
- Fascinating “Flip This House” business model
- Informal hierarchy
- Opportunity is based on ability not tenure
- Have a good idea? We’ll use it!
- Casual Fridays
- The exponential growth and plans for national expansion, which equals unlimited potential and opportunities.
Make sure you're dealing with a reputable company that keeps their word, so you don't end up in a lose-lose situation.
If somone cannot answer yes to all of these questions, how can you trust them to do what they say?
Work with Express Homebuyers and you'll have both Peace of Mind and Cash In Your Pockets.
- Do they have proof of $$ in the bank that shows they are making an honest offer?
- Do they have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they have video testimonials from actual customers that they can show you?
- Will they provide up to a $10,000 cash advance to help with expenses when moving?
- Do they have a physical office and staff to help you through the entire process, or are they just working out of their car?