Careers TestGet Your No-Obligation, Risk-Free Offer
Join Our Expanding Real Estate Investment Team
Express Homebuyers makes it easy for homebuyers to sell their house in as little as 7 days without the hassle of using a realtor. Since 2003, we have purchased and sold over 2,500 homes in DC, Maryland, and Virginia. We are always looking for exceptional, ambitious self-starting individuals to help us grow, who want to make a contribution and reap exceptional awards for their efforts.
Express Homebuyers: A Unique Company Culture To Support You and Your Goals :
- Fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Top-of-the-line technology to help you thrive
- Friendly, supportive and smart colleagues
- Continual education and training from industry experts known nationwide
- Open leave policy
- Have a good idea? We’ll use it
- Opportunity is based on ability, not tenure
- The exponential growth and plans for national expansion, which equals unlimited potential and opportunities
Core Values: 7 principles which guide our actions
- Humility and Confidence
- If there is a Problem, Fix It
- Learn and Improve
- Work-Life Balance
We are currently looking for:
Come Join Our Team!
If you want to join a great company whose core values include flexibility and freedom within the workplace, click on the links above to apply. If you have any specific questions please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you're dealing with a reputable company that keeps their word, so you don't end up in a lose-lose situation.
If somone cannot answer yes to all of these questions, how can you trust them to do what they say?
Work with Express Homebuyers and you'll have both Peace of Mind and Cash In Your Pockets.
- Do they have proof of $$ in the bank that shows they are making an honest offer?
- Do they have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they have video testimonials from actual customers that they can show you?
- Will they provide up to a $10,000 cash advance to help with expenses when moving?
- Do they have a physical office and staff to help you through the entire process, or are they just working out of their car?