Five Tips on How to Sell Your Home Fast
Over 4,000 homeowners have trusted US to buy their home.
Do you need to sell your house fast? In many markets around the country, including certain areas of Washington DC, Virginia and Maryland, house prices have started to edge up. This could be a good time to sell your home. Easy tips for a quick home sale include:
- If home prices in your neighborhood are increasing, do not raise your list price. Having a lower priced home will cause your home to get all of the attention and could ultimately drive up the final sales price of your home through a bidding war. Your ultimate goal is to get the highest possible sales price, not the highest list price. Ideally, you want your home priced at or below other homes in the neighborhood – higher priced homes in a given neighborhood are usually the cause of selling the lower priced homes in the same neighborhood. An interested buyer may first see the higher priced home but will quickly revert to the better priced home.
- Remain flexible as buyers make offers to purchase your home. Allowing certain concessions can be integral to getting your home sold fast.
- De-clutter the home by removing all personal items, extra furniture and the not used or wanted. Removing clutter can include these areas: closets, cupboards, linen closets, bathrooms and kid’s bedrooms. Once decluttered, make sure everything remains organized and clutter free until your home sells.
- Landscape and clean up the yard. If the season permits, plant flowers to bring color to your yard. Keep the lawn mowed and edged and the yard free of household items, such as kids toys and anything else that detracts from the aesthetic appeal of the yard. If you mow the lawn while the home is on the market make sure to remove the grass clippings.
- Make necessary repairs and renovations to make your house show well. For a list of such repairs please read https://www.expresshomebuyers.com/improvements-to-make-to-help-sell-your-home.html.
If you are unable to do the above things or you are having trouble selling your home, call us today at 1-[dynamic_phone] or contact us to get an offer in hours from Express Homebuyers.
Make sure you're dealing with a reputable company that keeps their word, so you don't end up in a lose-lose situation.
If somone cannot answer yes to all of these questions, how can you trust them to do what they say?
Work with Express Homebuyers and you'll have both Peace of Mind and Cash In Your Pockets.
- Do they have proof of $$ in the bank that shows they are making an honest offer?
- Do they have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they have video testimonials from actual customers that they can show you?
- Will they provide up to a $20,000 cash advance to help with expenses when moving?
- Do they have a physical office and staff to help you through the entire process, or are they just working out of their car?