We buy houses in Chicago
“Windy City” winters can chill you and your house to the bones! As the stunning summer weather chills to a frosty fall, then heats back up, the frame, roof and foundation of your home gets damaged. And the cost of living isn’t getting any cheaper making it harder to afford the repairs. If you find yourself struggling to maintain your home and pay the bills, we can help.
We buy houses in Chicago for cash. And when you sell your house in Chicago and the Chicagoland area to us, you’re selling to a trusted home buyer. With an A+ rating given by the BBB, and more than 4,000+ homes purchased, you can rest assured you’re in good hands. If you’re curious what separates us from other companies that advertise “we buy houses in Illinois,” here are a few reasons:
- The move out day is your choice. If you need a month, you can have it. Only need a couple weeks? That works for us.
- We can also close in as little as a few days helping you avoid foreclosure, or move fast if you’re selling because of divorce or job loss.
- You can have a cash advance once we sign the deal to pay for movers, bills, or a deposit on a new home.
- Leaving behind damaged furniture, appliances or anything is ok. We’ll haul it away so there is less stress for you.
When we buy houses in Chicago, we’re buying a relationship. You’ll have cash in your pocket, a dedicated and professional home buyer to walk you through the process, and be able to move as fast or as slow as you’d like. If you’re ready to sell your house in Chicago fast and easy, call us at (877) 804-5252 or fill out the form below. We’re ready to talk and see if we can make you a cash offer.
Get Your No-Obligation, All-Cash Offer
Join the over 4,000 homeowners who sold their house the easy way with Express Homebuyers
Sell your home to Express Homebuyers and skip the hassle of the traditional home selling experience.
Skip Agent Fees & Closing Costs
Skip costly home repairs to be market-ready
Close in as little as 7 days & get paid cash
Do you have a condo on the Magnificent Mile, or maybe a row home on a side street? Sell your house in Chicago to us. Whether you’re tired of city life, moving for work, or need to sell fast because of personal reasons, we’re here to help.
Simply call (877) 804-5252 and answer a few questions. We’ll ask for some photos of the property, or send a professional photographer to you. Within a few days we’ll see if we can make you an offer. Selling your house in Chicago is fast and easy when you sell to Express Homebuyers.
Lakeview & Lincoln Park
Have a row home that is old and damaged? Maybe you’re tired of the hassles living by renters like late night parties and infestations. You don’t have to stress.
We buy houses in Chicago including ones that need some TLC. If you have roof damage or wood rot, that won’t damage our interest. Bed bugs or roaches eating away at your dreams? We will take your nightmare away.
The condition of your home doesn’t matter. You can put your homeowner headaches behind you when you sell your house in Chicago’s Lakeview and Lincoln Park neighborhoods to us.
Oak Lawn and Morgan Park
With easy access to the airports, and being just close enough to the city to enjoy everything at your fingertips, Oak Lawn is a suburban dream. But the houses are old and prices are skyrocketing.
If you find your property taxes and utilities are too high, and you have credit card debt or bills piling up, call us at (877) 804-5252. We buy houses in Chicago to help people just like you who are down on their luck, or simply need to sell fast because they’re moving for work.
No matter what your reason is, we won’t judge. We’re here to help. So call us at the number above or fill out the form below and put your homeowner headaches behind you.
Make sure you're dealing with a reputable company that keeps their word, so you don't end up in a lose-lose situation.
If somone cannot answer yes to all of these questions, how can you trust them to do what they say?
Work with Express Homebuyers and you'll have both Peace of Mind and Cash In Your Pockets.
- Do they have proof of $$ in the bank that shows they are making an honest offer?
- Do they have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they have video testimonials from actual customers that they can show you?
- Will they provide up to a $10,000 cash advance to help with expenses when moving?
- Do they have a physical office and staff to help you through the entire process, or are they just working out of their car?