Selling Below the Radar – How to Sell Your Home Quickly and Move On!Get Your No-Obligation, Risk-Free Offer
If the terms of the new Home Buyer Tax Credit made your ears perk up, maybe this is the time you should think of moving. You can sell your home and assuming you have lived there as your primary residence for the past five of the last eight years, claim a $6,500 tax credit when you buy a new home.
You know, though, that preparing your home for sale will be a challenge. The house needs a face lift to make it appealing to buyers. To get the place looking as good as you’d like in time to get it on the market, sell it, and find yourself the replacement home you want will just take too much time. What do you do?
To download the rest of this report please enter your name and email address below:
[download file=”https://www.expresshomebuyers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/selling-below-the-radar-how-to-sell-your-home-quickly-and-move-on.pdf” title=”Selling Below the Radar – How to Sell Your Home Quickly and Move On!”]
Make sure you're dealing with a reputable company that keeps their word, so you don't end up in a lose-lose situation.
If somone cannot answer yes to all of these questions, how can you trust them to do what they say?
Work with Express Homebuyers and you'll have both Peace of Mind and Cash In Your Pockets.
- Do they have proof of $$ in the bank that shows they are making an honest offer?
- Do they have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they have video testimonials from actual customers that they can show you?
- Will they provide up to a $10,000 cash advance to help with expenses when moving?
- Do they have a physical office and staff to help you through the entire process, or are they just working out of their car?