Owning a home in the greater DMV area can be a wonderful experience. One of the interesting aspects of owning a home is the ability to customize the property and structure to best fit your current and future needs. Whether you are prompted by passion to follow the DIY route, are shopping around to find the highest ROI-generating home improvement project because you’re interested in selling your house fast, or simply need a little inspiration regarding a home facelift, the following five podcasts will help you transform your home.
5 Home Enhancement Podcasts Every Homeowner Should Listen To
From completing your first fixer-upper project to creating a self-sustaining miniature farm within the DC metro area, the following five podcasts should be on every homeowner’s play list.
- At Home With Bob Vila – As the original host of This Old House, Bob Vila has dedicated his career to helping people upgrade their homes. Whether you are interested in completing a major home improvement project, or simply want to know how to complete basic home repairs, Bob Vila will guide you through your tasks. His podcast features step-by-step instructions, shared in an anecdotal style that will have you nodding you head along in agreement.
- Home: On – Home: On is the podcast for technology-loving homeowners. This podcast runs every other week and focuses on helping homeowners enhance their homes with home automation improvements. Host Richard Gunther is often joined by other hosts, guests, and industry experts who provide listeners with advice on completing smart home upgrades on everything from the refrigerator to the heating system.
- Living Homegrown Podcast – Living Homegrown is an innovative podcast hosted from the heart of Los Angeles. It focuses on helping you make small home improvements that will bring farm fresh living to your big city property. If you want to embrace the countryside, while living in the DC metro areas, then this is the podcast for you. Discover how you can complete small home enhancement projects to create a more sustainable lifestyle all year round.
- The Money Pit – the Money Pit is a nationally syndicated, call-in radio show. Listeners call in with their home repair and improvement problems. Hosts Tom and Leslie immediately offer solutions to their wide range of problems. Topics range from tips on duct cleaning to fixing foundation cracks, and from bathroom renovation to building a patio.
- Today’s Homeowner With Danny Lipford – Do you own every possible tool known to mankind? Or are you more likely to confuse a hammer for a wrench? No matter whether you are already a hands-on DIY guru or just getting your feet wet, Today’s Homeowner With Danny Lipford will teach you the home improvement tips that you need to succeed. The show is entertaining, filled with tips and advice, offers practical solutions, and an entertaining host will keep you smiling as you turn your home into the best looking house in the neighborhood.
The Bottom Line: Homeowner Podcasts Make Home Improvement For Selling Your House Fast Fun Again
Whether you want to learn how to upgrade your kitchen or are simply interested in curb-appeal tips that don’t break the bank and can help you with selling your house fast, homeowner podcasts can provide you with the tips you need to succeed. Listen in the car, tune in during your lunch break, or put on your favorite podcast while you are working out. When you listen to any of the above podcasts, you are one step closer to finalizing your home improvement or renovation project.
Not handy around the house? If home renovations are beyond your capabilities or interest, but you’re still interested in selling your house fast, call Express Homebuyers at (877) 804-5252 for a fast and fair offer.