wondering-who-will-buy-my-home-express-homebuyers-willGet Your No-Obligation, Risk-Free Offer
Wondering “Who Will Buy My Home?” Express Homebuyers Will!
If you’re worried and asking yourself, “who will buy my home?” or “who would want to buy my home – it needs repairs!” we have the answer: Express Homebuyers will buy your house.
We work with you to help you get out of your current home. We explain your options and help you make the right choice for your situation:
- You have plenty of time and are thinking of selling your home yourself.
- You have enough time to work with a real estate agent.
- You are out of time and need to sell your home today.
There’s never a hard sell with us. In fact, if you want to work with an agent, we partner with the #1 Keller Williams Agent Team in the country, and we will refer you to a wonderful agent.
However, if your time is short or you’re having a hard time getting through this tough economic downturn, you don’t have time to wait through open houses, drawn-out closings, or buyers losing financing. That can put you in a drastic situation, and the last thing you need is the threat of a short sale or, worse yet, a foreclosure. If you need to get out from under your home payments, we can help.
- Is my home in move-in-ready condition?
- Do I have time to wait for an offer?
- What if I can’t find someone to buy my home?
Our process works, and we can help you, just like we’ve helped hundreds of sellers, make a fresh start. In fact, with Express Homebuyers…
- There’s no cost to you.
- We make an offer over the phone.
- If you accept, we can close in 7 days.
In the DMV – Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia – no other company has the experience and track record of Express Homebuyers.
Just call us at [dynamic_phone] and say “buy my home” to get the ball rolling or contact us now. You are under no obligation whatsoever after you make that call or fill out the form, but it’s the only way to get started.
Make sure you're dealing with a reputable company that keeps their word, so you don't end up in a lose-lose situation.
If somone cannot answer yes to all of these questions, how can you trust them to do what they say?
Work with Express Homebuyers and you'll have both Peace of Mind and Cash In Your Pockets.
- Do they have proof of $$ in the bank that shows they are making an honest offer?
- Do they have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they have video testimonials from actual customers that they can show you?
- Will they provide up to a $10,000 cash advance to help with expenses when moving?
- Do they have a physical office and staff to help you through the entire process, or are they just working out of their car?