Sting of Short Sale Lessened with $1,500 IncentiveGet Your No-Obligation, Risk-Free Offer
Sting of Short Sale Lessened with $1,500 Incentive
Starting April 5, homeowners facing possible foreclosure can sell their property for less than they owe and receive some cash as compensation. This new incentive is part of the Federal Government’s more comprehensive Making Home Affordable (MHA) Program. It addresses the short sale as a more viable option for eligible homeowners.
To download the rest of this report please enter your name and email address below:
[download file=”https://www.expresshomebuyers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/sting-of-short-sale-lessened-with-1500-incentive.pdf” title=”Sting of Short Sale Lessened with $1,500 Incentive”]
Make sure you're dealing with a reputable company that keeps their word, so you don't end up in a lose-lose situation.
If somone cannot answer yes to all of these questions, how can you trust them to do what they say?
Work with Express Homebuyers and you'll have both Peace of Mind and Cash In Your Pockets.
- Do they have proof of $$ in the bank that shows they are making an honest offer?
- Do they have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they have video testimonials from actual customers that they can show you?
- Will they provide up to a $10,000 cash advance to help with expenses when moving?
- Do they have a physical office and staff to help you through the entire process, or are they just working out of their car?