Warren Buffet knows investing; are you his equivalent in Sales?Get Your No-Obligation, Risk-Free Offer
We are seeking a very special person to be: Investor Sales Associate in Baltimore Maryland
Express Homebuyers is a real estate investment company. We are not real estate brokers. We buy houses directly from homeowners, renovate them, and re-sell them. We have bought over [homes_purchased] homes since 2003 and have expanded to Baltimore and are looking for great people to keep up with our rapid growth.
The right person for the opportunity will thrive on:
1) Meeting and talking with Real Estate Agents and investors
2) Lead follow up via phone calls and email
3) Visiting Real Estate offices throughout Baltimore Metro.
The right person will also grasp the benefits of continuous learning, enjoy the challenges of tracking down prospects, and be willing to roll up their sleeves to make a measurable impact on the business.
If you. . .
• Want to learn the real estate investment business and want to be challenged
• Are someone who pushes themselves to accomplish great things in their life
• Are looking for the excitement of real estate, the thrill of connecting with prospects, and the fun of a growing company
• Are learning based and not afraid to fail
• Are in a great job but want to energize your career
• Are a winner and have accomplished things in your life
• Enjoy your work, but really like to make a difference with your abilities
• Are happier, but with the right opportunity, could be happier
• Want more excitement, challenges and reward for your efforts
• Want to be part of a growing and dynamic team
..then you might be the person we are looking for! In this position, you will find and work with investor buyers whom will purchase homes from Express Homebuyers. This job is about who you’ll become versus who you’ve been.
You’ll be given the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge of sales and infuse your expertise in finding investor buyers of residential real estate, while developing yourself.
This job is not about putting in time; it’s about savvy business sense and getting results. The successful candidate will be career-driven, goal-oriented, passionate about their career, and committed to making a contribution to the team.
Express Homebuyers believes in challenging their associates, because when people excel, the company benefits. When the company benefits, the associates reap more rewards. It’s a self-sustaining cycle of excellence, and it creates a culture that maximizes both work and fun.
Energize your career. Send us your resume, and start feeling great about what you do.
Please email your resume and one page letter on why we should hire you to email@example.com.
Make sure you're dealing with a reputable company that keeps their word, so you don't end up in a lose-lose situation.
If somone cannot answer yes to all of these questions, how can you trust them to do what they say?
Work with Express Homebuyers and you'll have both Peace of Mind and Cash In Your Pockets.
- Do they have proof of $$ in the bank that shows they are making an honest offer?
- Do they have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they have video testimonials from actual customers that they can show you?
- Will they provide up to a $20,000 cash advance to help with expenses when moving?
- Do they have a physical office and staff to help you through the entire process, or are they just working out of their car?