Paid Moving Expenses Terms and ConditionsGet Your No-Obligation, Risk-Free Offer
This is a limited time offer which expires on 06/30/2017. Moving expense reimbursement shall be no greater than $5,000.00. The moving expenses shall not be paid until any and all title issues have been identified and resolved. Moving expense reimbursement shall be applied at settlement as a credit from the buyer toward seller(s). The contract price shall be calculated without consideration of any moving expense reimbursement. Offer is not valid with any other advertised or unadvertised discounts or promotions. Limit of one moving expense reimbursement per purchase contract. Void where prohibited by law. Offer may be cancelled without prior notice and is open only to those who ever never done business with Express Homebuyers.
Make sure you're dealing with a reputable company that keeps their word, so you don't end up in a lose-lose situation.
If somone cannot answer yes to all of these questions, how can you trust them to do what they say?
Work with Express Homebuyers and you'll have both Peace of Mind and Cash In Your Pockets.
- Do they have proof of $$ in the bank that shows they are making an honest offer?
- Do they have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they have video testimonials from actual customers that they can show you?
- Will they provide up to a $10,000 cash advance to help with expenses when moving?
- Do they have a physical office and staff to help you through the entire process, or are they just working out of their car?