RamblerGet Your No-Obligation, Risk-Free Offer
Thank you for your interest in this renovated property. Because renovations are not complete, we can’t offer specific pictures of the property. However, this property is similar in construction and floor plan to many others we have renovated.
The Rambler style is a simple, single-level home. These homes are typically found throughout Prince George’s County and Southern Maryland. Express Homebuyers works hard to emphasize the easy access walkways between rooms and the transitional spaces connecting them.
All of our renovated homes have a fresh and clean presence, which offers a welcoming, homey feeling. Most Express Homebuyers homes are renovated with a gourmet kitchen, granite counter tops, upgraded cabinets, new ceramic floors, hardwood floors, new tubs, toilets, vanities, and lighting.
Here are Some Photos of a Typical Rambler Renovation by Express Homebuyers.
ACT NOW. MANY EXPRESS HOMEBUYERS RENOVATED HOMES NEVER REACH THE MARKETPLACE.
Although the property is not yet complete, you may arrange a showing for yourself or your clients.
Please contact us for details and an appointment.
Make sure you're dealing with a reputable company that keeps their word, so you don't end up in a lose-lose situation.
If somone cannot answer yes to all of these questions, how can you trust them to do what they say?
Work with Express Homebuyers and you'll have both Peace of Mind and Cash In Your Pockets.
- Do they have proof of $$ in the bank that shows they are making an honest offer?
- Do they have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they have video testimonials from actual customers that they can show you?
- Will they provide up to a $10,000 cash advance to help with expenses when moving?
- Do they have a physical office and staff to help you through the entire process, or are they just working out of their car?