Thank youGet Your No-Obligation, Risk-Free Offer
Congratulations! You just initiated the first step of our simple and hassle-free three step process to selling your home. If your home is located in an area that we service, you will receive a phone call or e-mail, depending on the method of communication you selected, from an Express Homebuyers’ representative within 24 hours.
Unfortunately, we are not able to serve all of the areas in Virginia, West Virginia and Maryland that our Internet and television ads reach.
Step 1: Free and Confidential Phone Consultation
During your free and confidential phone consultation, our representative will ask you a few questions and make you an offer to purchase your home.
Step 2: A Convenient Meeting at your Home
If you accept the offer, we will then schedule a convenient time to meet with you at your home. During this meeting, we will answer any additional questions you may have, complete an inspection to verify needed repairs, and complete the paperwork.
Step 3: We Buy your Home!
In this last step, you select a settlement date that is convenient for you and we officially buy your house on that day.
It’s really that easy! We look forward to working with you! If you would like an offer in 7 minutes to sell your house in 7 days please call us now at 1-888-363-7743.
Home Buying Specialist
Make sure you're dealing with a reputable company that keeps their word, so you don't end up in a lose-lose situation.
If somone cannot answer yes to all of these questions, how can you trust them to do what they say?
Work with Express Homebuyers and you'll have both Peace of Mind and Cash In Your Pockets.
- Do they have proof of $$ in the bank that shows they are making an honest offer?
- Do they have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they have video testimonials from actual customers that they can show you?
- Will they provide up to a $10,000 cash advance to help with expenses when moving?
- Do they have a physical office and staff to help you through the entire process, or are they just working out of their car?