Some Foreclosures Suspended for the Holidays – Express Homebuyers
If you are at risk of foreclosure, that tap you hear on your door between December 19 and January 3 could be Santa or holiday guests, but it won’t be Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac personnel. Both agencies are halting foreclosures until the New Year. The two week break will allow families to celebrate the holidays without fear of eviction. New York-based Citigroup is even more generous and will halt all foreclosures and evictions for 30 days until mid-January – a gift to over 4,000 borrowers.
If you could get that knock on the door soon, Express Homebuyers offers an alternative. We will buy your home and guarantee completion of the process within a couple weeks. We tell you up front what we will pay; if you agree, you are on the way to a quick resolution. We even offer you a $2,500 upfront advance you can use to begin your fresh start. Call us at (877) 804-5252 or check out our Express Homebuyers website for more details.
Make sure you're dealing with a reputable company that keeps their word, so you don't end up in a lose-lose situation.
If somone cannot answer yes to all of these questions, how can you trust them to do what they say?
Work with Express Homebuyers and you'll have both Peace of Mind and Cash In Your Pockets.
- Do they have proof of $$ in the bank that shows they are making an honest offer?
- Do they have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they have video testimonials from actual customers that they can show you?
- Will they provide up to a $10,000 cash advance to help with expenses when moving?
- Do they have a physical office and staff to help you through the entire process, or are they just working out of their car?