You Need to Sell Your Home Because You Need Cash FastGet Your No-Obligation, Risk-Free Offer
I’m Struggling To Pay My Bills. Is Selling My House An Option?
Each month, those pesky bills seem to pile up higher and higher. Whether you’re dealing with an expensive divorce, you recently lost a job, or those outrageous medical bills keep piling up, your bank account is drained and there is no end in sight. What do you do when you need cash fast?
You might have thought to yourself “I need to sell my house” so you can exchange the equity in your home for a pile of cash, but maybe you’re worried that your home won’t sell fast, or that it needs so many repairs that you’ll go even deeper in debt. Regardless, selling your home fast on the real estate market seems to be an impossible task. Shouldn’t you be able to pay your bills? You’ve come across hard times and need a way out.
Since 2003, Express Homebuyers has helped thousands of homeowners just like you to eliminate the uncertainty of their financial situation and sell their home fast. We buy homes nationwide, so we’ve seen it all! We buy houses AS-IS from homeowners with fast cash offers. There is no obligation and we never charge a fee. In fact, we even pay all the closing costs so you have absolutely no money out-of-pocket. Most importantly, we make the process extremely easy and stress-free.
Make sure you're dealing with a reputable company that keeps their word, so you don't end up in a lose-lose situation.
If somone cannot answer yes to all of these questions, how can you trust them to do what they say?
Work with Express Homebuyers and you'll have both Peace of Mind and Cash In Your Pockets.
- Do they have proof of $$ in the bank that shows they are making an honest offer?
- Do they have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they have video testimonials from actual customers that they can show you?
- Will they provide up to a $20,000 cash advance to help with expenses when moving?
- Do they have a physical office and staff to help you through the entire process, or are they just working out of their car?