February 2011 Real Estate Statistics for Prince Georges County, Maryland
|Prince Georges County, MD||Feb-2011||Feb-2010||% Change|
|Avg Sold Price||$181,496||$197,605||-8.15%|
|Median Sold Price||$157,000||$184,700||-15.00%|
|Avg Days on Market||86||99||-13.13%|
|Avg Sold Price to List Price||90.9%||91.6%||-0.75%|
For home owners in Prince Georges County, Maryland, it’s taking slightly less time for homes to be sold. If you want to sell your house fast in PG County, chances are you’ll get a slightly lower price compared to the average sold price from last year. Still the housing market in PG County remain healthy with a 5-6 month supply.
If you want to sell your Prince Georges County, Maryland home fast, the real estate experts at Express Homebuyers can help.
Make sure you're dealing with a reputable company that keeps their word, so you don't end up in a lose-lose situation.
If somone cannot answer yes to all of these questions, how can you trust them to do what they say?
Work with Express Homebuyers and you'll have both Peace of Mind and Cash In Your Pockets.
- Do they have proof of $$ in the bank that shows they are making an honest offer?
- Do they have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they have video testimonials from actual customers that they can show you?
- Will they provide up to a $20,000 cash advance to help with expenses when moving?
- Do they have a physical office and staff to help you through the entire process, or are they just working out of their car?