Sell Your House Fast – Homebuyers Tax Credit Ends on April 30.Get Your No-Obligation, Risk-Free Offer
Planning to sell your house? Have a couple of things to fix up? Have a few potential buyers who’ve been interested in your place?
The 2009 tax credit incentive for first-time home buyers should give you the impetus to hurry up. $8,000 as a tax credit deduction is a significant amount and has already spurred more home buyers to buy houses in the first quarter of 2010.
To get this benefit, it’s sufficient for the buyer to sign a deal with the seller by April 30, 2010 so long as they close the deal by June 30, 2010.
Don’t wait too long to mark your place up for sale! If you’re looking to sell your house fast, Express Homebuyers can help. Better still, we can you buy your house for cash. Just call us today at [dynamic_phone] or visit our website to get started with the process right away!
Make sure you're dealing with a reputable company that keeps their word, so you don't end up in a lose-lose situation.
If somone cannot answer yes to all of these questions, how can you trust them to do what they say?
Work with Express Homebuyers and you'll have both Peace of Mind and Cash In Your Pockets.
- Do they have proof of $$ in the bank that shows they are making an honest offer?
- Do they have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they have video testimonials from actual customers that they can show you?
- Will they provide up to a $10,000 cash advance to help with expenses when moving?
- Do they have a physical office and staff to help you through the entire process, or are they just working out of their car?