Reduce Your Days on Market to Fewer than 14Get Your No-Obligation, Risk-Free Offer
Current home sellers know that they may have to wait longer to find a buyer these days. The days on market (DOM) in the greater DC area is declining, but if you have a “situation” and want or need to sell now, even a couple months is a long time to wait.
When you are in a jam, there are always people willing to exploit your plight, but the so-called helpers aren’t always honest. You may need help, but you don’t want to make things worse by hooking up with a company that either can’t deliver or has no intention of delivering once it has your money.
If you are in a position where you want to sell your home quickly, Express Homebuyers is an honest company with both reputation and resource. We will buy it from you for cash and complete your deal within a couple weeks. There is no charge for our services. And, we are Better Business Bureau accredited.
Who uses Express Homebuyers? Many different kinds of people!
- People who have trouble selling because they do not have equity in their home.
- Those who have experienced the death of a loved one or the need to settle an estate.
- People who are tired of being a landlord.
- Those who need to sell because of a divorce.
- People who are behind on payments or facing foreclosure.
- Anyone who bought a new home, but can’t sell the old one.
- People who own vacant houses or houses that need repairs.
- Those with liens or title problems.
- People working with a real estate agent who hasn’t come through as promised.
- Anyone facing a job transfer or relocation.
People from all walks of life who share the need or desire to sell their homes, regardless of repairs needed, can sell for cash, close quickly, and sell to a reliable company accredited by the Better Business Bureau – Express Homebuyers. Contact us today at [dynamic_phone] or visit our website to get the process started. We can wrap up your deal in a couple weeks and even offer you a $2,500 cash advance to help you plan your move.
Reduce your personal DOM today!
Make sure you're dealing with a reputable company that keeps their word, so you don't end up in a lose-lose situation.
If somone cannot answer yes to all of these questions, how can you trust them to do what they say?
Work with Express Homebuyers and you'll have both Peace of Mind and Cash In Your Pockets.
- Do they have proof of $$ in the bank that shows they are making an honest offer?
- Do they have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they have video testimonials from actual customers that they can show you?
- Will they provide up to a $10,000 cash advance to help with expenses when moving?
- Do they have a physical office and staff to help you through the entire process, or are they just working out of their car?