Do you struggle to find money for your real estate deals?
Are you worried about the legality of wholesaling?
Imagine not having to worry about any of those issues ever again and STILL making just as much money as you do now. Possibly EVEN MORE!
Imagine having access to a virtually unlimited source of money to purchase ALL the good real estate deals in the Washington DC or Baltimore area you can find.
You don’t have to imagine it any longer. Joint venture with Express Homebuyers and get access to money for all kinds of deals in the Washington DC and Baltimore Metro areas. You don’t need to come up with one single penny! You don’t need to personally sign for any loans!
WAIT WAIT WAIT
This sounds too good to be true…
It’s only natural for you to be skeptical and I don’t blame you. But here’s the rub.
Wholesaling in its current form has become much riskier than ever before. Here’s why:
- Many states are prosecuting wholesalers for acting in the capacity of a licensed real estate salesperson without a license. It’s our belief that in the coming months, more and more states are going to crack down on the process of wholesaling residential real estate. See more about this trend here.
- Finding sellers willing to sell at 50-60% of the fixed up value of the property is difficult. But you don’t have much choice and can’t go higher when you have to turn around and sell it to a rehabber.
- You’re competing with home buying companies that spend more than a million dollars a year in marketing!
- Finding ethical, trustworthy investors is not easy. You have to have faith they won’t bypass you and steal your deal. And you have to trust they won’t walk away, leave you hanging and ruin your reputation.
The good news is, by partnering with Express Homebuyers,
you can avoid all those risks.
Apply to joint venture with Express Homebuyers and you can
- Make more money. Instead of earning a $5,000 wholesale fee, you could actually participate in the deal and gain way more upside.
- Eliminate risks and never have to worry about getting screwed out of a deal.
- Sleep well at night knowing you are working with an honest, ethical and reliable investment partner.
- Find an unlimited number of deals and know there will be money to buy all of them if they make sense.
Here’s how joint venturing with Express Homebuyers works:
- When you find a highly motivated seller or a get a house under contract in either the Washington DC or Baltimore area, submit the deal by clicking here.
- If the deal makes sense, we set a time to view the property and confirm its condition.
- If everything still looks good, we’ll sign an agreement to proceed.
- We go to closing and buy the property.
- Express Homebuyers rehabs the home using our contractors and our proprietary construction services. Over the past 12 years, we have spent nearly $80 million in construction. We know what we’re doing here.
- We sell the house.
- You earn 25% of the profit from the sale. To earn 25% the house must fall in the range of 65-70% of ARV less repair costs.
What do YOU get out of joint venturing with Express Homebuyers?
What’s in it for YOU?
- Your good reputation stays intact. If we determine it’s a good deal, we’ll buy it on the date promised – 100% of the time! You’re not left in a lurch.
- It’s easy and hassle-free. There aren’t any contingencies. If we say we will close, WE WILL CLOSE. Again, it’s about keeping your word and maintaining a good reputation.
- Continuing education. If you’re interested in learning about rehabbing, here’s your opportunity.
- A higher rate of return than you’d get from traditional wholesaling ($10,000 on $40,000 profit).
- Confidence and security. Our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau means we are well-regarded and trustworthy. Should you need assistance, we can help you get “non listed” sellers under contract.
Tips on what works, what doesn’t and what to bring to us
Stay away from properties:
- Listed on MRIS
- In areas where there are several boarded up homes on the street
- Without multiple renovated comps in the area
- Worth less than $100,000 after renovation
- Outside the metro DC or Baltimore areas
- Inherited houses
- Homes that can’t be financed
- Properties with massive repairs
- Rentals with good tenants
- Rentals with bad tenants
- Places with title issues
- Motivated sellers
Due to the complications of multi-family, development or condo conversion projects, we are unable to offer the 25% JV arrangement on these types of assets. We would likely pay you on the front end for brining us these types of assets.