Why Choose Express Homebuyers Over Any Other Company?Get Your No-Obligation, Risk-Free Offer
The Express Homebuyers Advantage
We know that choosing a company to sell your home to can be a confusing and stressful task. That’s why we want you to know what you can expect from us, and what you should be looking for in other companies or individuals that might show interest in your house.
1. Do they have a physical office address that you can visit?
Do they have a physical address where you can visit them or do they work from their home? Ask them to give you their complete address-not just a P.O. Box number. Every trustworthy organization should let you know where they are located in case you want to visit them directly to talk about your case. You are welcome to visit us at:
6564 Loisdale Ct, #215
Springfield VA 22150
2. Are they a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business?
Are they a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business? For how many years? Call the BBB and ask them for the company records. We have been members in good standing since 2004 – see here.
Express Homebuyers is a Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited Business since 2004. Only companies that adhere to the BBB reliability standards for ethical business practices can be BBB Accredited Businesses!
3. Do they provide proof of funds to buy your house?
Do they have the financial strength to back up their offer? Ask them for references. We have the financial strength to buy your property directly from you, and we can provide you with references. We are even willing to show you proof of funds-will they?
4. Do they provide a $2,500 No-Fee Cash Advance within days of signing contract?
To demonstrate that we are serious about our offer, we will provide you a No-Fee Cash Advance within days of contract signing. Please ask about the details when calling our Homebuying Specialist.
5. Do they have a website (with their office address) where you can learn about the company and its owners?
To learn more about our history and our services, we invite you to visit our website at www.expresshomebuyers.com. If you have additional questions, feel free to call our Homebuying Specialists at [dynamic_phone], email us at info@ExpressHomebuyers.com, or visit us at our Springfield office.
6. Will they provide a large non-refundable deposit?
We are serious about our offers! Many so-called investors tie up your property under contract hoping to find a real buyer who has the money to close. Often times, they can’t find a buyer and they back out of the contract at the last minute causing you to lose money and time.
We are willing to demonstrate this commitment by providing you with a large non- refundable deposit. Please call our Homebuying Specialists at [dynamic_phone] for details.
7. Do they employ qualified staff to help you through the entire process or are they a one-person company?
At Express Homebuyers you will find qualified staff personnel who will assist you through the entire process. A Client Services Coordinator will be assigned to you to guide through your entire home-selling experience. They will be able to answer every question you may have and you will be able to contact them at any time. Our goal is to make the entire process hassle-free for you.
8. Have they bought more than [homes_purchased] homes?
Ask the company about their experience, how many homes have they bought and if they have written and video testimonials from past customers.
Express Homebuyers has the experience of purchasing more than [homes_purchased] homes, and we will be glad to show you proof-will they? We have helped people facing nearly every possible situation (divorce, foreclosure, bankruptcy, death in the family, title issues, relocation, job loss, massive repairs, etc.). No matter what your situation is, we know the challenges you may be facing and the solution that will best fit you.
9. Do they provide an offer within minutes?
Express Homebuyers has the experience and the tools to give you an offer on your home in just 7 minutes. Call us now, we will ask you a few questions and in 7 minutes you will have a no-obligation, cash offer on your home. You have nothing to lose but 7 minutes.
When you need to sell your house fast the clear choice is Express Homebuyers. Call us now at [dynamic_phone] for a no obligation cash offer in just 7 minutes.
Make sure you're dealing with a reputable company that keeps their word, so you don't end up in a lose-lose situation.
If somone cannot answer yes to all of these questions, how can you trust them to do what they say?
Work with Express Homebuyers and you'll have both Peace of Mind and Cash In Your Pockets.
- Do they have proof of $$ in the bank that shows they are making an honest offer?
- Do they have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they have video testimonials from actual customers that they can show you?
- Will they provide up to a $10,000 cash advance to help with expenses when moving?
- Do they have a physical office and staff to help you through the entire process, or are they just working out of their car?