Warren Buffet knows investing; are you his equivalent in sales?Get Your No-Obligation, Risk-Free Offer
We are seeking a Home Buying Specialist Extraordinaire
Do you love Flip This House and want to join a winning team?
Express Homebuyers is a real estate investment company. We are not real estate brokers. We buy houses directly from homeowners, renovate them, and re-sell them. We have bought over 1,600 homes since 2003 and are looking for great people to keep up with our rapid growth and nationwide expansion. Express Homebuyers places more emphasis on cultural fit vs previous experience. If you feel you’re a fit with our core values below, please continue the process and we will explore whether there is an opportunity for us to work together.
Express Homebuyers Core Values
Humility and Confidence
If There is a Problem, Fix It
Learn and Improve
What You Will Do:
- Contact seller leads to collect information necessary to make an offer on their home
- Handle incoming calls and inquires from potential sellers
- Schedule appointments for us to meet with potential sellers
- Negotiate purchase agreements with potential sellers
How You Will Accomplish Those Objectives:
- Identify, contact, and collect information from prospective sellers
- Follow scripts on the phone and on appointments
- Manage and diligently follow up with all opportunities and inquiries
- Conduct appointments with qualified sellers to estimate repairs
- Present and close purchase agreements to be signed by sellers
- Maintain consistent lead follow-up on with all sellers until the seller sells, lists or decides not to sell
The Qualifications You Have for the Position:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to show empathy and care to the seller
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Real Estate Salespersons License is a plus
- Ability to comp properties through MRIS
- Capability to remain calm under pressure
- Computer skills
• Want to learn the real estate investment business and want to be challenged
• Are someone who pushes to achieve great things in your life
• Are looking for the excitement of real estate, the thrill of connecting with prospects, and the fun of a growing company
• Are learning based and not afraid to fail
• Are a winner and have accomplished things in your life
• Want more excitement, challenges and reward for your efforts
• Want to be part of a dynamic team
..then you might be the person we are looking for!
Express Homebuyers believes in challenging their associates, because when people excel, the company benefits. When the company benefits, the associates reap more rewards. It’s a self-sustaining cycle of excellence, and it creates a culture that maximizes both work and fun.
Real estate experience is a plus. Realtors, appraisers and real estate investors encouraged to apply.
The position offers a base salary plus bonus. Apply HERE
Top 12 coolest things about working at Express Homebuyers:
- Fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Friendly, supportive and smart colleagues
- Exceptional education and training
- Paid Time Off isn’t tracked
- You can leave early on Fridays during the summertime
- Family is one of our guiding core values
- Fascinating “Flip This House” business model
- Informal hierarchy
- Opportunity is based on ability not tenure
- Have a good idea? We’ll use it!
- Casual Fridays
- The exponential growth and plans for national expansion, which equals unlimited potential and opportunities.
Make sure you're dealing with a reputable company that keeps their word, so you don't end up in a lose-lose situation.
If somone cannot answer yes to all of these questions, how can you trust them to do what they say?
Work with Express Homebuyers and you'll have both Peace of Mind and Cash In Your Pockets.
- Do they have proof of $$ in the bank that shows they are making an honest offer?
- Do they have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they have video testimonials from actual customers that they can show you?
- Will they provide up to a $20,000 cash advance to help with expenses when moving?
- Do they have a physical office and staff to help you through the entire process, or are they just working out of their car?