First-Time Homebuyers Seminar
First- Time Homebuyers Seminar: Mortgage Assistance. Credit Repair. Home Selection. Closing.
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable insight into the process of purchasing your first home.
May 16, 2009 10:00AM to Noon
Capitol Hill Presbyterian Church
201 Fourth Street SE Washington DC
Corner of 4th and Independence Ave. SE.
Located close to the Eastern Market or Capitol South metro stations. Please note that parking for the event is extremely limited.
This seminar will:
1. Suggest ways to improve your credit rating. Credit scores can be raised by as much as 100 points through our simple, legal, and no-hidden-costs method.
2. Explain how you can secure up to $18,000 in down payment assistance. No strings attached, and available to all qualified first-time home buyers. This is grant funding you won’t ever have to pay back if you occupy your home for a certain length of time.
3. Teach you to identify and target the best DC-area properties for your budget. Learn simple tricks and techniques to get the most value for your money.
4. Remove the mystery from the closing process. Learn to understand concepts such as deeds, closing costs, title and ownership.
This Home Buying seminar is unique in that you can pre-qualify, apply and view new home opportunities right on the spot. You won’t want to miss out!
Hosted by Express Realty Services – www.ExpressRS.com.
Featured Speakers: Marc Hershkowitz – Realtor and Host
Kristine O’Neill – Senior Loan Officer, Virginia Heritage Bank Mortgage
Mark Schrader – Principal, Millennium Title
Steve Conover – Credit Guru, MyCreditABC.com
Seating is limited. Sign up today to reserve your spot or arrive early take advantage of our first-come-first-served seating.
Please contact Tina@ExpressHomebuyers.com or 703-752-1374 to make a reservation or for any further information you may require.
Make sure you're dealing with a reputable company that keeps their word, so you don't end up in a lose-lose situation.
If somone cannot answer yes to all of these questions, how can you trust them to do what they say?
Work with Express Homebuyers and you'll have both Peace of Mind and Cash In Your Pockets.
- Do they have proof of $$ in the bank that shows they are making an honest offer?
- Do they have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they have video testimonials from actual customers that they can show you?
- Will they provide up to a $20,000 cash advance to help with expenses when moving?
- Do they have a physical office and staff to help you through the entire process, or are they just working out of their car?