Getting Past the Roadblocks to Sell Your Home…
In general, it’s been a tough time for the real estate business. If you’ve been scrambling to find the right opportunity to sell your house, it’s probably been even tougher. What makes things even more challenging is that there are many sellers like you in your neighborhood. So if your house doesn’t stand out, how will you go past the ‘listing’ phase?
Here are some tips to help you ensure that you have a buyer knocking on your door:
- Condition of your home: When listing your house you need to evaluate the overall appearance of your property. Often, considering a renovation could draw more buyers to your home. And don’t forget about curb appeal! If the exterior is not pleasing enough, who’ll want to check the interior? This is probably even more critical if the other houses on your block are well updated.
- Presentation & marketing: De-clutter. Fix & clean your house well. You can get some great tips to fix your house for less than $250. Get professional help to showcase your place – take great pictures and a virtual tour if possible. Ensure that you have your ‘for sale’ details spelled out, conduct regular open houses and advertise within your local community through pamphlets/brochures and to outside buyers through the internet.
- Pricing for sale: Focus on your house’s selling points and drawbacks. Do your own research. Find the asking price in your neighborhood, and adjust your own based on the pros and cons. This will help you find that sweet spot which is neither way above the market, nor way below. If you are uncertain, take an appraiser’s opinion to evaluate your property’s worth.
- Hire a good agent: Your listing agent could help you make or break a good deal. While selecting an agent, you don’t only want to focus on how much money you could get, but also understand the agents marketing strategy towards selling your house. A lot of these hassles could be minimized if you worked with a full-service real estate agent.
Need to sell your house fast? Your house worries can be behind you by reaching out to us at Express Homebuyers. We are a full-service real estate agency, and we buy homes for cash within two weeks. This means that the ‘for sale’ tag won’t be in your yard for too long! Just call Express Homebuyers at 1-(877) 907-3232.
Make sure you're dealing with a reputable company that keeps their word, so you don't end up in a lose-lose situation.
If somone cannot answer yes to all of these questions, how can you trust them to do what they say?
Work with Express Homebuyers and you'll have both Peace of Mind and Cash In Your Pockets.
- Do they have proof of $$ in the bank that shows they are making an honest offer?
- Do they have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they have video testimonials from actual customers that they can show you?
- Will they provide up to a $20,000 cash advance to help with expenses when moving?
- Do they have a physical office and staff to help you through the entire process, or are they just working out of their car?