Sell Your House Fast
Need to sell your house, and fast? We’re ready to buy it! And you’re in good hands when you sell your house to us for cash.
With an A+ rating at the BBB, and thousands of houses purchased, homeowners just like you have been able to avoid foreclosure, get rid of inherited home headaches, and have cash to pay down bills or spend however you choose.
Millions of Americans just like you have homeowner headaches. Whether it’s an old home that needs expensive repairs, or bills are piling up and you missed a mortgage payment. You don’t have to sit around wondering “how can I sell my house fast” or how to get out of your situation. Fill out the form below and one of our home buying specialists will get you a hassle-free cash offer.
You can sell your house fast, and get a good cash offer when you sell to us. There is no risk and no obligation, just a quick offer from a reputable and professional company you can trust.
Get Your No-Obligation, All-Cash Offer
Selling just got a lot easier
- Selling to Express Homebuyers
- All-Cash Offer, No-Obligations
- No listing, home staging, or showings
- Avoid costly repair work & closing costs
- Close On YOUR Timeline
- Traditional Home Sale
- Lengthy delays with buyers financing
- Long real estate processes & multiple showings
- Paying necessary repairs, fees, & commissions
- Uncertain closing date
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You can sell your house fast by finding a home buyer that will pay cash up front, or have a network of people interested in properties like yours.
By finding a person or company that has cash up front you can avoid red-tape at a bank where the buyer has to wait for a loan, real estate agents dragging their feet and charging pricey commissions, as well as other delays.
The people and businesses you can sell your house fast to include:
- “We buy houses” companies
- Real estate investors
- Real estate wholesalers
- Land developers
- Neighbors looking to expand their property lines
- Contractors looking for projects
- People going through risky relationship issues or home-life problems and need a place to live quickly
The ways to sell your house fast include:
- Advertising in local real estate magazines, stores, billboards and other media outlets.
- Running advertisements online including search engines and social media sites.
- Contacting real estate investors, homebuyers, developers and real estate wholesalers.
- Asking neighbors if they’d like to buy your house.
To know if the “sell my house for cash” company is legit or a scam you can do a few things.
- Check independent companies like the BBB where there is quality control on reviews.
- Talk to the company and ask questions about how many homes they’ve purchased, how long they have been in business, etc…
- Request they send you a couple of referrals.
- Look for testimonials on their website from actual people and not paid actors.
- Verify if they are going to come tour your home or not. Reputable buyers will want to see the house or condo they are about to purchase.
No, if you need to sell your house fast and for cash you will not quite get market value as you won’t have time to interview buyers, have inspections done, wait for an appraisal, and go through negotiations – all of which save you money on additional holding costs like mortgage, taxes, insurance and utilities.
Because you are selling your house fast and for cash, you are expediting the process and the buyer will likely be buying your home “as-is”. This saves you money from having to make expensive repairs, pay real estate agent commissions and you can avoid the deal falling through at closing.
If you buy from a reputable company they will pay all closing costs, transfer taxes and recordation. You can save tens of thousands of dollars not paying all of the above costs, which can oftentimes result in you receiving close to what you would net in a traditional sale.
Make sure you're dealing with a reputable company that keeps their word, so you don't end up in a lose-lose situation.
If somone cannot answer yes to all of these questions, how can you trust them to do what they say?
Work with Express Homebuyers and you'll have both Peace of Mind and Cash In Your Pockets.
- Do they have proof of $$ in the bank that shows they are making an honest offer?
- Do they have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they have video testimonials from actual customers that they can show you?
- Will they provide up to a $10,000 cash advance to help with expenses when moving?
- Do they have a physical office and staff to help you through the entire process, or are they just working out of their car?