Understanding the HUD-1 Statement When Selling a Home FastGet Your No-Obligation, Risk-Free Offer
The moment you decide to work with firms that make announcements like “We Buy Houses in Baltimore MD” and find the best one to work with, you’ll have to go through the home-selling journey that usually culminates during the settlement process. Although you’ll have to read and sign several documents to transfer your property to the buyer, one of the most important pieces in the paperwork is the HUD-1 settlement statement.
Make sure you're dealing with a reputable company that keeps their word, so you don't end up in a lose-lose situation.
If somone cannot answer yes to all of these questions, how can you trust them to do what they say?
Work with Express Homebuyers and you'll have both Peace of Mind and Cash In Your Pockets.
- Do they have proof of $$ in the bank that shows they are making an honest offer?
- Do they have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they have video testimonials from actual customers that they can show you?
- Will they provide up to a $20,000 cash advance to help with expenses when moving?
- Do they have a physical office and staff to help you through the entire process, or are they just working out of their car?